About the job
This is a full-time on-site role for a WordPress Developer located in Jiddah. The WordPress Developer will be responsible for designing and developing custom WordPress themes, plugins, and integrations. The role also includes collaborating with the design team to ensure responsive web design and web development, as well as maintaining and updating existing WordPress websites.
- Back-End Web Development and Front-End Development skills
- Experience in Responsive Web Design and Web Development using WordPress
- Proficiency in creating custom WordPress themes, plugins, and integrations
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging, and optimization skills
- Experience with UI/UX design and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or related field
Posted on Nov 11, 2023.