About the job
Web flow Developer
We are looking for a motivated and self-driven web flow developer to join our team!
As a Web flow developer you will be responsible for designing and developing websites and web applications using the Web flow platform. He /She should be able to work with clients to understand their requirements and develop customized solutions that meet their needs.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Create webpages and web apps with the Web flow platform.
- Using Web flows’ visual editor, create customized templates and themes.
- Work with clients to understand their needs and design solutions that satisfy their needs.
- Test and optimize websites for performance, functionality, and accessibility;
- Troubleshoot and fix issues that emerge during development; and
- Stay current on the newest trends and technology in online design and development.
- Creating customizations and integrations to other IT systems. (example CRM, CMS)
- Higher education in computer science, software engineering or similar education
- 3 years of experience as a web flow developer
- Experience with Web flow and a strong understanding of its features and capabilities
- Ability to create responsive designs that work across multiple devices and browsers.
- Experience with integrating third party tools and services into web flow sites .
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Overall , a web flow developer should have solid understanding of web development principles and be able to create visually appealing and functional websites using the web flow platform. They should be able to work collaboratively with clients and other team members to deliver high quality products on time and within budget