About the job
- Proven work experience in web programming which includes web based business APPS and web site’s
- Top – notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity with at least two of the programming languages ASP.Net JAVA, PERL.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming and web application development.
- Working knowledge of integration to oracle E-business Suites 12.2X through API’s
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) process.
- To maintain aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- To process strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timeline and budget and business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in fast paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technology techniques.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Comply with IT department Cyber Security Strategy
- Comply with health and safety regulations