Roles & Responsibilities for Senior UI & UX Designer
· Ideating & creating UI concepts for projects
· Designing high fidelity interactive prototypes
· Building the visual design system
· Designing icons & graphics
· Designing UI animations
· Collaborate with developers to apply creative ideas
· Handover to developers
· Review design implementation accuracy
· Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
· Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
· Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
· Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Take a user-cantered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
Qualifications for UI & UX Designer
· Good team players
· Have strong background & continued education in the field
· Have high artistic taste
· Pay attention to details
· Understand the interaction design principles
· Have Graphic design skills
· Proficient with UI design programs such as Figma, sketch, ..
· A portfolio that demonstrate experience in creating & implementing
· Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
· Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
· Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
· Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.