About the job
Who We Are
Enhance Fitness is a technology company in the UAE and has since revolutionized the fitness industry.
We offer top certified trainers on demand via our app at customers’ convenience.Be it their own home, a park or even our partner gyms, clients can access a PT session anywhere anytime. But the benefits don’t end there, we are comparably the most competitively priced sessions in the market and our offering continues to expand from general fitness to yoga to swimming.
Our team has grown from our founder to 125+ strong and we continue to expand our operations in the GCC. If you are a go-getter, can doer, driven entrepreneur spirit that can wear many hats and take on any task then this role is for you. No two days will be the same and each challenge will come with its own unique problem solving!
The rewards will be great, as part of a fast-growing tech & fitness sector you will be exposed to the latest innovations in fitness and will have the room to grow the brand with us and be part of the team that started the fitness revolution in the region and soon beyond.
Find out More about us
– Download the app: Enhance Fitness
– Visit our website: http://www.enhancefitness.com
Job Title: UX Designer
Company: Enhance Fitness
Location: Dubai, UAE
Primary Purpose of the Position
We are looking for a UX Designer to work on Enhance Fitness iOS, Android and web products. This is a unique opportunity to join an amazing team. The ideal candidate will be able to generate a wide variety of creative solutions and work with the Product Manager to further develop Enhance Fitness products. Reporting to the CTO based in Dubai, the UX Designer will be responsible for creating better and innovative experiences for Enhance Fitness customers.
● Love innovation and technology
● Think clearly, and simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core
● Stand by your analysis and experience to make quality and timely decision
● Strive for excellence in everything that you do. You will have a can-do attitude, and seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way
● Know yourself: strengths, weaknesses and opportunities and are open to feedback
● Decide on the best approach for the needs of every project and understand a strict process is not always possible to follow
● Rapid sketching and wireframing with collaborative feedback from cross-functional project leads to ensure business goals are met and technical constraints are considered
● Create information architecture diagrams to document new workflows and hierarchies
● Design mockups for new products that utilize existing UX patterns, components and demonstrate interaction details
● Collaborate closely with the engineering team as designs are implemented to ensure products meet our usability standards before they go out to users
● Quickly iterate on designs based on the user feedback and user metrics available.
● Lead user research to validate your design hypothesis and solutions via interviews,usability tests, and data
● Communicate frequently with your product/project team to explain design decisions,present user workflows, and have a strong understanding of user needs
● Contribute to evolving our user-first, agile design methodology with new ideas, best practices, and other learnings from various user experience groups and resources
Candidate Requirements Degree
● Required: Bachelor's in Design, Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent experience
Candidates must have proven experience in
● +3 years of experience building digital software, mobile and web applications in a UX designer role.
● Background in UX Design with related education, whether it be course certifications or a degree.
● Experience developing prototypes.
● The ability to work with pre-existing design patterns and assets for new features,
balanced with the creativity to define new patterns and designs for cutting-edge problems.
● Proficiency with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or others and collaboration platforms like Figma, InVision and Zeplin.
● The initiative to get things done and drive projects forward to completion.
● A positive attitude and ability to work on multiple fast-paced products with different
project teams at a time.
– English // Written and Spoken is a must
– Arabic is a plus
– Spanish/Portuguese is a plus
● Insurance, Visa, Flight ticket every 2 years of service.
● Internal Growth Opportunities
● Free access to all Gymnation Locations
● Free Individual Mental Health Coaching.
● Line Manager Support
- ● Nutritionist Support