About the job
UDS (Unstructured Data Solutions) Senior Systems Engineer (Saudi National)
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering technical solution presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed sizing and systems architecture integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
Join us as an Senior Systems Engineer on our UDS Sales Engineering team in Saudi Arabia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will provide pre-sales technical support to our field sales teams, helping to define the overall Dell Technologies solution for our customers using the full range of company products and services. Unstructured data is growing at 55-65% YoY and with 90% of the worlds data being unstructured, you will be joining a team responsible for one of the fastest growing and most relevant solutions in the market. Data is the fuel powering AI and analytics workloads, UDS Scale-out solutions are the perfect platform to enable these workloads.
- Develop relationships with the account team, partners, and customers in support of sales team objectives, engage and leverage corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate. Strategize and executes technical sales calls
- Use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell solutions, and enablement of the account team.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding. Assume a support role in District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings.
- Deliver high impact presentations to prospective and existing customers at deep specialist technical level
- Possess strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of product associated software and applications. Participate in mentorship and enablement of junior employees.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Excellent communication, relationship, and leadership skills and ability to work effectively with senior management. Storage background and experience (presales or deployment)
- Unstructured data solutions understanding – NAS and / OR Object and the use cases positioned for these solutions. Some industry/vertical/sector experience of understanding unique requirements within either
- Ability to present to executive level and articulate the business values, strengths and unique advantages Dell Technologies solutions provide, simultaneously required to capable of driving in-depth technical deep dives with application and development teams
- In-depth understanding of market trends, technologies, products and services
- 8 to 12 years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Advanced experience in consultative and solution selling. Basic Networking understanding. AI/ML/DL experience and understanding of workloads and eco-system. Big Data, Cloud and Analytics understanding of the workloads and eco-system
- Bachelor’s degree
Who We Are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 16 November 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.
Job Id: R234855
Job Function: Sales Engineering
Posted on Nov 2, 2023.