About the job
- Create high-quality visual designs for new and existing websites, apps, and other digital experiences.
- Transforming and developing wireframes into engaging digital designs.
- Defining multi-platform interactive experiences that excite users.
- Aligning & evolving designs with existing style guides and brand guidelines.
- Presenting work to the team, clients, and business stakeholders, clearly articulating the rationale behind design decisions
- Deliver screens, assets, and prototypes to a high standard.
- Working closely with Front End Developers to ensure designs are delivered accurately and in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Review and critique of commercial material in terms of brand and product fit.
- Design and Development of UI for a Product/Application
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability.
- Maintain and improve the website by developing new user-facing and mobile-based features.
- bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- certificate in design technologies and software.
- More than 5 years of UI/UX experience in digital products or services.
- Exceptional visual design skills and the portfolio to prove it.
- Experience designing responsive websites plus tablet and smartphone apps for iOS and Android.
- In-depth knowledge of current visual and interactive design trends
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and the implications these have on site and app design.
- Ability to create cross-channel UI documentation that clearly communicates all elements of an interface.