Al-Futtaim Automotive - الفطيم للسيارات
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 154384
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
To ensure that the assigned jobs are executed in line with established work procedures and specifications and time standards so that the overall objectives of productivity and quality are met or exceeded.
What you will do:
- Support Pricing analyst to prepare quarterly & annual budget
- Review & analyse monthly GM performance and identify potential issues
- Provide GM & revenue simulations for increases
- Manage the day to day operations of the menu pricing solution
- Ensure changes to job prices are finically modelled
- Ensure all activities are in accordance with SOP and approvals obtained for new structures
- Support Pricing analyst – B2C pricing manager in set up of new introduction pricing for new brands and models
- Update and maintain pricing and margin positions within APP & SAP
- Maintain and deploy menu pricing discounts and structures through dedicated system
- Support B2C pricing manager in labour reviews and positioning
- Support competitive and profitable pricing set ups of new tier 2 Job offerings
- Manage revision of fixed package prices and menu pricing in line with annual process and cost changes
- Take initiatives to identify and resolve issues around pricing and margin
- Identify and refine process efficiencies including new logic for APP Ensure products remaining in line with business approved logics
- Report competitors’ activities & pricing
Required skills to be successful:
- Previous experience within pricing or finance related position is desirable
- Commercially minded is critical, required to think in the shoes of a customer and how your decisions could impact them
- Ability to use own initiative and present solutions to problems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
About The Team:
The role will report to the Pricing Manager and you will be working in a busy environment.
What Equips You For The Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree with demonstrated experience in any of the following: – Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a multinational environment
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience using visualization tools such as Tableau
- Distributor and OEM experience is an advantage
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.