About the job
About The Role
- Lead the shift. Guide and coordinate the Helpdesk team activities to efficiently respond to technical requests received via phone & email
- iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac experience
- Excellent knowledge of applications, hardware and other equipment associated with Macintosh (MAC) desktops, laptops and handheld devices
- Manage Apple Mac security policies and procedures & deploy and manage Apple Mac software updates
- Manage ITSC notifications for service disruption due to maintenance activities or outages
- Serve as the face and voice of the IT to our internal customers
- Register all incoming incident/request in Service Manager Tool and take end to end ownership to track the progress till timely closure
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues quickly and efficiently
- Ensure all assigned incidents and service requests are resolved promptly in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Monitor the Call Management System to ensure calls are being answered promptly with as low as zero call-abandoned rate
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support team and act as a further escalation point for unresolved or escalated calls. Respond immediately to escalations, events and user requests
- Ensure required shift coverage and proper shift handover with optimized leave management
- Be attentive & proactive to communicate about upcoming system maintenance/interruption/outage
- Build service relationships with users in order to achieve best in class customer satisfaction
- Assist the service desk manager with capturing service desk metrics, KPIs and developing status reports.
- Sound knowledge of Active Directory user right management and File Server permissions management
- Report service delivery performance to management (Daily/Monthly/Yearly)
- Assist in the development of user manuals, Knowledge bases, FAQs and training documentation.
Be part of an extraordinary story Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.Together, everything is possible.QualificationsAbout You
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in technical support, preferably in an IT service industry with diverse work environment.
- You should have hands on experience on Enterprise IT Service Management tools such as HP Service Manager, Service Now, etc.
- Should be well versed with troubleshooting of PC hardware and OS like Windows & Mac & iOS.
- IT industry certifications such as CCNA, MCSE & ITIL V4 (Foundation course) will be an added advantage.
- Must have rich customer facing experience with friendly presence and helpful attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, multi-tasking and work in collaboration with other team members to support a multi-culture environment.
- Open to work in shifts hours/days based on business needs.
- Excellent English written and oral skills.
About Qatar Airways GroupOur story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.How To ApplyIf you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.
Posted on Sep 10, 2023.