About the job
Maximum permissible notice period : Immediate joiners Only
Work Location : Dubai
Candidates can apply from any location ……………
- Hands-on development experience on TIBCO BW Container Edition / TIBCO BW 6.x products.
- Familiarity with JSON, XML, Webservices. Expert in XPATH.
- Practical experience in application security such as SSL Certificates, cryptography
- Practical experience in synchronous, asynchronous JMS communication as well as SOAP and REST.
- Should be well versed with different messaging standards such JMS and KAFKA.
- Experience in TIBCO BWCE deployments artefact creation and scripting tools to support it.
- Advanced expertise in TIBCO products – BWCE, EMS, TIBCO Cloud API Management – Local Edition (5.6)
- Good to have Flogo development experience.
- Must have a strong understanding of the design, development and deployment of business intelligence systems and large-scale data warehouses using BI tools and commercial database platforms like Oracle, SQL Server and Teradata
- Hands-on development using Tibco Spotfire to create dashboards & reports and use as standard templates will be added advantage.
- Good to have experience in Defining and managing schema objects for Tibco Spotfire projects.
- Immerse in Development/Analysis work as part of the larger ESB/SOA Team
- Conduct module and integration testing according to process standards.
- Always thinking with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem.
- Maintain active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
Should have positive attitude towards work and should be eager to learn new thingsTips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall