About the job
Are you a digital detective? Do you like to investigate how well something works? Do you have an amazing attention to detail? We’re looking for someone like you to support our award winning Mobile Banking Solution:
- analyze, design, and write test cases according to the Software Development Life Cycle
- define, check and verify needed test data
- perform tests manually and automated
- identify, raise and track defects until solved
- support the test manager on test progress, effort estimation and impact analysis
- understand, program, run and monitor test scripts based on our test automation framework
- be curious about new functionality and eager to find bugs within our software before shipped to production
You’ll be working in an agile setup in our Mobile Team in Doha, Qatar. Our solutions are award winning and our environment is very demanding, fast paced and exciting. Join us and help us keep up the quality with your eagle eyes and persistence. You will be a gate keeper for Mobile Banking deliveries.
- minimum 2 years of experience in manual testing a mobile app, knowledge in automation will be a plus
- gained experience in banking or the financial industry
- the understanding of a defect process flow and how to solve it
- the skills to properly analyse test cases based on the provided requirement
- experience in an agile environment delivery organisation and a professional approach to all tasks given
- a self-starter and great team player who has high quality expectations
- capable of working independent with minimum supervision, flexible and motivated in taking on duties and organizing yourself
- a great communicator, verbally and in writing
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Posted on Aug 31, 2023.