About the job
- Architecting, Planning and Implementation of end-to-end Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence systems utilizing best practices from Data Architecture, Data Integration and Data Management areas.
- Expert Data Modeling skills: entity-relationship as well as dimensional, design experience of staging area, data warehouses, data marts and ODS
- Data Analysis, Source System Analysis and Data Mapping to Target Data Model
- Extensive knowledge in Data Integration architecture / ETL / Data warehouse, esp large and complex data warehouses, at least 8+ years
- Strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL performance improvements techniques across ETL technology stack, at least 6+ years. The candidate must be hands-on on these technologies
- Good experience with databases including thorough understanding of Partitioning, Indexing, Archiving, Materialized Views, at least 2+ years
- Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting and scheduling tools at least 2+ years
- Hands-on experience on Data Ingestion patterns, Data Models, Data Quality framework etc.
- Understanding of row and column level security, data masking concepts; role and access privileges
- Work as a single point of technical contact for the Delivery team while providing the requisite levels of support required for delivering the project through the development and testing phases.
- Some exposure to Reporting tools like OBIEE, BO or Tableau and concept of Semantic layer
- Experience of Infrastructure considerations, like sizing, server configuration, DR strategies, load balancing would be an advantage
- Ability to guide/mentor juniors in the team and review code artefacts
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills suitable for a diverse audience, with the ability to communicate in a positive, friendly and effective manner with technical or non-technical users/ customers
Posted on Oct 30, 2023.