Qatar Finance and Business Academy - QFBA
About the job
Manage all IT/ Technology related functions
- Single point of contact for all IT related functions at QFBA
- Drive IT SLAs with QFCA and associated contract.
- Evaluate appropriate applications, implement & oversee with QFCA IT or any other IT requirements that may come up in the course of business or be requested by managements.
- Lead software and systems enhancements, including suggesting and prototyping new functionality.
- Coordinate with external vendors in support of software and systems.
- Plan for and maintain technical work backlog and provide status reports to management.
- Develop, groom and execute on a product roadmap with your team.
- Work with departments to understand existing business processes and contribute to new processes and system designs.
- Work as an independent individual contributor and cooperative teammate.
- Serve as subject matter expert and act as a key resource of assigned team.
- Utilize knowledge and skills to effect positive change in all areas of software and systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise on software and systems setup, data integrity, business process design, security, report writing and data analysis.
- Develop user-procedures, guidelines and documentation on new processes and functionality.
- Conduct research, lead projects, and participate as a hands-on contributor towards the successful implementation of various department initiatives.
- Demonstrate high-level problem solving techniques to identify issues and take corrective actions to resolve.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure your product’s success.
- Manage all technical aspects of the website.
- Support in troubleshooting technical issues related to website.
- Support the marketing team with data analytics.
- Any other tasks not explicitly covered but which may be required by CEO/Head of BD.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree (in IT /Computer Science/ Engineering/ Management Information System (MIS).
- Minimum Experience: 5 years of overall experience in working with CRM and Website management. Plus: Experience in Management Information Systems (MIS)
Job Specific Skills
- Bilingual – Arabic and English (Required)
- Exposure to training / education industry (Plus)
- Experience in business analysis roles (Plus)
- Very strong interpersonal and written communications skills.
Posted on Sep 13, 2023.