About the job
Established in 2008, Geidea epitomizes customer focused empowerment and commercial success through continuous innovation
Geidea makes best in class digital payment solutions available for all by attracting and leveraging the best creative & entrepreneurial talent in the market
Our solutions give any business the chance to get ahead and reach for more no matter their size or maturity.
Our technology mirrors our people – Smart, Innovative & Forward Thinking
To maintain competitive advantage as we grow, we are currently looking for new System Engineer.
Responsible for administering, managing, and monitoring all systems to ensure availability of servers and service continuity.
- Handle administration and management of systems (Windows, Linux) and system management tools
- Administer and manage Windows Backup, imaging, and Veeam Backup
- Patch windows and Linux servers and ensure the installation of firmware patches and updates to all systems and software are performed in a timely manner.
- Administer and manage DHCP, Active Directory, MFA, Antivirus, ADFS, Patch Manager, Hypervisor in (NSP, GMB Network, Office LAN, Cloud infrastructures, Bangalore, Cloud, Egypt, UAE ,…. )
- Administer and manage the Hypervisors (VMware /Nutanix AOS)
- Maintain all security measures commensurate according to PCI-DSS policies and directives and hardening of new systems.
- Provide local and remote Tier 2 Systems support
- Keep the Azure, AWS, OCI Servers up to date with latest security patches
- Perform disaster recovery operations and record backups regularly.
- Maintain the asset inventory sheet and Support &, licenses services renewal.
- Follow the right Escalation of any critical issue.
- Offer on-Call and Support L1, L2 Engineer as per the On-Call rotation and fix any reported issue or and Performance degradation during (On-Call Includes Holidays, Weekends and On-Call As per the On-Call Rotation Globally)
- 3-5 years of systems administration /engineering experience in Cloud/Virtualization/Managed Service Provider environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- MCP or MCSA certification required
- Nutanix (NCP) or VMware (VCP) certification required
- Azure or AWS or OCI associate is required
- Strong experience with Active directory
- Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies like OCI, AWS, Azure, VMware and Nutanix
- Demonstrable experience in implementing and maintaining open-source systems and monitoring tools include (CACTI, Grafana, PRTG, etc…)
- Experience with managing Docker Containers is preferable
- Ability to create and adapt processes and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of PCI compliance is a must
Our values guide how we think and act – They describe what we care about the most
Customer first – It’s embedded in our design thinking and customer service approach
Open – Openness allows us to constantly improve and evolve
Real – No jargon and no excuses!
Bold – Constantly challenging ourselves and our way of thinking
Resilient – If we fail, we bounce back stronger than before
Collaborative – We know that we can achieve a lot more as a team
We are changing lives by constantly striving for a better solution
Click apply below and become part of the Geidea story
Posted on Nov 13, 2023.