About the job
The Job holder is responsible for working with potential clients to understand their business needs and requirements and demonstrate how a cloud solution can meet those needs by providing technical support and guidance, answering questions about the products and services, and helping to develop a solution that fits the clients budget and requirements.
- Instrumental in crafting a winning technical solution that tightly aligns with our customer’s desired outcomes, industry best practices, Umbrella portfolio offerings and emerging innovative technologies.
- Preparing technical proposals, commercial requirements and cost sheets based on request for information (RFI) & request for proposal (RFP).
- Work on customer requirements and provide cost-effective technical solutions to meet those requirements.
- Understanding client business goals and outcomes and aligning the company solutions to the client’s end-to-end architectural framework.
- Working closely with clients to understand their requirements and put in place cloud solutions to satisfy those requirements.
- Preparing technical presentations and responsible for giving presentations or demonstrations to potential clients, highlighting the features and benefits of the product, and explaining how it can be used to meet the client’s needs.
- Educate customers on the value organization proposition.
- Work closely with sales teams to identify potential clients and develop sales strategies. Will also provide technical support and guidance during the sales process and support the sales team to achieve their numbers & services.
- Translating project-specific requirements into a cloud structure that meets those requirements.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure migration techniques.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the needs of the clients.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters related to work and information.
- Perform any other duties assigned to him/her related to the nature of the work.
Important Requirement and Knowledge:
- Understanding cloud computing technologies and how they can be used to meet the needs of various organizations is essential. This includes knowledge of different cloud platforms (such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud), as well as an understanding of different deployment models (such as public, private, or hybrid clouds).
- Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud infrastructure, architectures, and designs.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
- 8+ years of experience in technical pre-sales and solutions and supporting IT cloud solutions.
Posted on Oct 30, 2023.