Arabic Computer Systems
About the job
Arabic Computer Systems, one of the largest ICT companies in Saudi Arabia, is seeking a talented Sr. UX Researcher to join their team in the Information Technology and Services industry. With over 35 years of leadership, ACS has grown to encompass more than 3,000 IT professionals who serve government entities and some of the Middle East’s leading companies. The successful candidate will have a passion for user-centered design and be responsible for conducting research, analyzing data, and developing insights that will inform the design of user interfaces for ACS’s clients.
- Conduct user research through various methods, including surveys, interviews, and usability testing, to understand user needs and behaviors.
- Analyze data and develop insights that inform the design of user interfaces.
- Use research findings to create personas, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Collaborate with designers to produce design solutions that meet user needs and business requirements.
- Continuously test and refine designs based on user feedback and data analysis.
- Communicate research findings and design solutions to stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and best practices in UX research and design.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in UX research, including conducting user research and analyzing data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in research methods and tools, such as surveys, interviews, usability testing, and data analysis.
- Experience using design tools, such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.