Arabic Computer Systems
About the job
Arabic Computer Systems, one of the largest ICT Companies in Saudi Arabia, is seeking a Sr. UX Lead to join its team.
With over 35 years of experience, ACS has a workforce of more than 3,000 IT professionals covering over 23 Saudi cities. The company serves government entities as well as some of the Middle East’s leading companies and is expanding through its strong business development to acquire cutting edge technology for enterprise customers. As a Sr. UX Lead, you will be responsible for leading the company’s UX design efforts and ensuring that ACS’s products and services provide customers with a seamless and satisfying experience.
- Lead the end-to-end UX design process, from research and user analysis to ideation, wireframing, prototyping, and testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and designers, to create innovative solutions that meet business objectives and user needs.
- Develop and maintain style guides, design systems, and other tools to ensure consistency and quality across all ACS products and services.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gain insights into user needs, preferences, and behaviors and use that knowledge to inform UX design decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UX design trends, technologies, and best practices and apply them to ACS’s products and services.
- Communicate design concepts and solutions to stakeholders, including executives, product managers, and developers.
- Manage and mentor junior UX designers and provide guidance and feedback on their work.
- 5+ years of experience in UX design, with a focus on information technology and services.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in UX design, including wireframing, prototyping, and usability testing.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and their application in a corporate environment.
- Expert knowledge of design software, such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.