About the job
This position exists to create and organize new projects on the JIRA platform, as well as configuring the layout, design, workflow, and dashboard efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments within wider scope.
Key Accountability Areas
Technical (Atlassian-Jira) Experience:
- Experience in Atlassian projects development and projects management (Project Management, Incident Management, Document Management, Knowledge Management, Resource Management)
- Experience in Jira cloud system administration
- Ability to do improvements on diff. Atlassian products
- Exposed to best practices in tasks management, incident management, and project management
- Excellent skills on building reports on Jira
- Continuous development of the project management practices including governance, policies, processes, procedures, and templates
- Exposed to diff. project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Ability to do QC on all contents consumed on Atlassian Products vs. related SLAs, KPIs
- Master data cleansing and management
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- To have a vision and a plan for the career path and how to achieve it.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
Academic Qualification Bachelor Degree in Any relevant fieldWork Experience 4 to 6 YearsTechnical / Functional Competencies Applications Development Standards and ProceduresApplications KnowledgeApplications System Analysis
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.
The hub of alfanar’s manufacturing operations is Medinet alfanar Alsinaiya, a 700,000 square-meter complex located in Riyadh. The complex houses an array of ultra-modern manufacturing facilities and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed with highly skilled professionals.
alfanar derives its success from its commitment to providing the highest quality standards to its customers, and the continuous development of its human capital, who alfanar considers its most valuable asset. With this in mind, alfanar promotes a proactive work environment where its employees are always valued, nurtured, and empowered to fuel their pride in being part of alfanar.
For more information about alfanar, please visit alfanar.com