About the job
Job Description – Senior T24 Developer with FCM knowledge
The Senior T24 Developer role is to design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. He/She will also oversee system start-ups in a timely and accurate fashion and provide support to other departments where required. In addition, he/she will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and controlling the team.
· 24 Version anything above R17 to latest release
· T24 Transact Core: Minimum 5 to 7 Years’ Experience
· ATM Framework: Minimum 5+ Years’ Experience
· IRIS API: Minimum 5+ Years’ Experience
· TAFJ/Java API: Minimum 5+ Years’ Experience
· TCIB: Minimum 3+ Years’ Experience
· Third Party Integration: Minimum 3+ Years’ Experience
· FCM Knowledge : Minimum 3+ Years’ Experience
· Collaborate with analysts and designers in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications.
· Oversee the quality assurance of program logic, data processing, and error resolution.
· Develop an awareness of programming and design alternatives.
· Participate actively in cross-departmental projects when needed.
· Understands technical and functional design requirements.
· Assist in physical and logical database design.
· Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
· Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients
· Adhere to coding standards defined by technical management.
· Implement security and solutions aligned with IT security standards and policies
· Accurately employ development tools.
· Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans
· Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
· Understand client server and internet systems architectures.
· Demonstrate familiarity with object and component methodology and technology.
· Identify appropriate use of COM/DCOM objects.
· Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
· Recognize the fundamental differences between the various internet browsers.
· Understand advanced relational database concepts.
· Write effective stored procedures and functions
· Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
· Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of each team member.
· Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
· Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments
· Guide the Technical Support team by providing advice on end user technical support for general applications to resolve queries, problems and issues relating to hardware, software, and network issues.
· Troubleshoot IT problems on hardware and software installed to resolve such issues timely and on a sustainable basis.
· Guide, Train the Technical Support team to perform requisite training, adequate support to the technical support team for further effectiveness and to work effectively together as a team by ensuring training needs are met for high levels of competence.
· Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
· Share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
· Read, understand, and comply with all applicable Information Security Policies and procedures
· Direct, supervise and lead the team on projects execution and maintenance activities.
· Bachelors in engineering preferably in IT
· Around 5 – 7 years of experience in large organizations, with 3-4 years hands on experience in software development and restructuring projects
· Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
Competencies and Skills :
· Understanding user expectations and needs
· Familiarity with software effort estimation methods & tools
· Familiarity with development methods & models
· Strong understanding of web technologies Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving skills
· Should be an excellent Team player
· Strong communication skills Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)