About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The Solutions Engineering team is a specialized team that is in control of the relationship between TikTok advertising clients. The team is looking for engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset and the voice of the market. The team is made up of creative problem solvers and strategic software engineers who work with clients to understand their problems and develop solutions. We work at the intersection of business and engineering to assist TikTok’s marketing and advertising partners to flourish and achieve their business goals by developing technology solutions that fit their demands.
About the role
– Understand, apply and use TikTok’s products and innovative technology, identify, develop, and maximize new and existing commercial prospects with advertising clients.
– Cultivate close partnerships with the customer success team to identify potential business opportunities and support them in achieving business goals.
– Design and build end-to-end systems and launch-plan strategies; launch production-level code, with an emphasis on long-term maintainability and scalability with applicable documentation and test plans, in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
– Identify stakeholders independently and align cross-functional partners toward project completion goals.
– Build and cultivate relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
– Using Data to influence decision-making through the presentation of business value and impact.
– Bachelor’s Degree, major in Computer Science or related fields
– At least 3 years of working experience in programming/coding, technical solution backend design, and delivery (to clients/advertisers)
– Familiar with one or more general programming languages, including but not limited to: Python, Go, Java, C/C++
– Strong ability to collaborate, communicate and manage advertising client and partner relationships
– Demonstrated ability to tailor your presentation to the audience’s technical level and comfort delivering technical subjects to groups of any size or background
– Strong command of English and Arabic
– Ability to prioritise responsibilities and deliver within a tight timeline
– Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.