About the job
Are you passionate about sustaining and improving the quality of Information Technology IT Products & Software Assets? Do you want to be involved in IT Service Management in a large scale IT landscape? We’re looking for IT experts like you helping us in:
- taking ownership of the applications and services, managing and/or supporting SW service lifecycle phases, based on ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) industry standard
- acting as the main point of contact towards external stakeholders and requests
- ensuring that services are and remain compliant to UBS enterprise requirements and standards
- managing audit and risk assessments and their remediation
- interacting with Software Product Managers, project teams, business, SW-integrators and all involved surrounding stakeholders to ensure high quality of the our IT estate
- participating in a supportive and proactive Asset & Service Manager community
You’ll work in a highly collaborative environment with colleagues from globally diverse backgrounds and skillsets coming together to solve challenging problems as a team. The position is within our Trade and Transfer Assets stream closely collaborating with the part of Agile delivery units distributed across the globe. Our teams design, deliver and operate state-of-the-art financial systems that offer best-in-class services to the bank’s clients.Our development pods work across a multitude of development languages working together in a model of coexistence whilst we transform, modernize and evolve our post-trade service platform while transitioning to Agile Driven OrganizationDiversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients
- bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related discipline or equivalent experience
- hands-on experience in ITIL/IT Service Management in a highly regulated, complex banking area
- willing to perform and control administrative tasks and processes accurate
- ability to build up know-how in architecture, concepts, up2date technologies and implementation
- a self-starter mentality, ready to take responsibility
- proactive and resilient personality, acting as an IT expert and all-rounder
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.