About the job
We are looking to appoint a Software Engineer who can hit the ground running and participate in taking our products to the next level. You will be part of a highly talented team of engineers with a passion for solving cybersecurity use cases using various technologies. Join us and be at the forefront of technology and innovation.
- A Minimum of Computer Science Graduate or Software Engineering Graduate
- At least 2 years of experience with Python, Golang or node.js
- Hands-on production experience delivering scalable software systems
- Experience using IaaC technologies, such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or CDK
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS EKS, ECS, SQS, SNS, EC2, etc.)
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with NoSQL database systems (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis).
- Dedication to automating tests for your work
- Emotional intelligence + ego-less intelligence
- Familiarity with application observability principles (logging, tracing, metrics, telemetry)
- Experience in designing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Familiarity with container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes
- How many years have you worked as a software engineer or Developer? (0-8)
- Do you have industry experience building Python-based services? (Yes / No)
- Do you have industry experience building Golang-based services? (Yes / No)
- Do you have industry experience building node.js-based services? (Yes / No)
- Do you have industry experience writing and deploying Infrastructure using IaaC technology? (Yes / No)
- Do you have industry experience using cloud providers (AWS, GCP, or Azure)? (Yes / No)
Posted on Nov 4, 2023.