About the job
Are you passionate about automation? Join our WinOps team and apply all your creativity, while working on a complex infrastructure of more than 60 servers. We develop a wide range of products and services offered on MT5, and we set ambitious targets retaining availability 24/7 to our clients.
With over 400.000 active MT5 accounts, we constantly develop new practices, adopting new technologies, to ensure reliable, scalable, and uninterrupted trading operations. Your expertise in systems administration and Windows environment will be essential in overcoming technical and system challenges while working in an Agile environment.
- As a WinOps engineer in Deriv, you will be contributing to applying the DevOps mindset in the Windows world.
- In a rapid growth environment, where our technology stack is constantly updated, you will find yourself learning new technologies and applying best practices.
- Collaborate on a multi-cultural environment team with colleagues from all over the world, while enhancing your working practices.
- Optimize running expenses by deploying and maintaining a cloud-agnostic infrastructure.
- Implement innovative solutions to automate deployment, configuration, and maintenance of our trading platform to ensure our infrastructure remains at the forefront of technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Hands-on experience in Windows system administration and industry-standard security best practices
- Expertise in cloud solutions such as AWS and GCP.
- Experience with advanced Windows PowerShell scripting and/or software development.
- Experience in working with Agile Software Development and Management methodology
- Extensive experience in TCP/IP networking, firewalls, and VPNs
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline concepts and technologies
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code methodology (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of application containerization such as Docker
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s Good To Have
- Familiarity with C++ and .Net
- Experience in:
- MetaTrader 5 (MT5) Platform Administration
- Configuration as code methodology and configuration management platforms (Octopus Deploy)
- Linux System administration
- Market-based salary & annual performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Work permit
- Casual dress code
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack