● Manage all stages of application development and integration projects to meet SAKAN’s business objectives
● Work with a team of developers responsible for developing and upgrading application software.
● Provide technical leadership in the design and development of Applications which meets operational requirements as well as identify suitable new and emerging technologies, and develop business cases.
● Provide technical expertise in the development of new and existing applications by assessing the requirements of new workflows, liaising with developers on the routine and ad hoc tasks.
● Act as the in-house expert on all software applications issues and provide training to staff as required as well as identify the development of new software applications.
● Monitor and control the software development budget in coordination with the IT Project Management section.
● Manage unit testing within application development projects, as well as take responsibility for the integrity of testing activities across SAKAN system changes.
● Provide technical support and problem resolution related to business application software systems by reviewing the issue and come up with a solution whenever there is an issue with the software.
● Develop and maintain system documentation and procedures that include Application Support Procedures, System and Technical Configuration Documentation and User Training for new systems.
● Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
● PHP 8+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
● Codeigniter Framework.
● Large-scale and highly available applications.
● Solid skills in SQL databases (MySQL/ Mongo).
● Experience in API integration with 3rd party systems.
● Front-end Skills will be an advantage
● Certifications in programming languages and application development tools will be an advantage
- Jira or any ticketing system