Dimensions HRD Consultants
About the job
About The Job
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Software Engineer in Java 8+, Java-based frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and Angular to join our Technology team at Clarivate.
We have a great skill set in Java, Spring, Angular, and AWS and we would love to speak with you if you have good analytical skills, passionate about technology, and have the curiosity and drive to take on new possibilities.
You will get the opportunity to work in a cross-cultural work environment while working on the latest web technologies with an emphasis on user-centric design.
About You (Skills & Experience Required)
- Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science or related field with good communication and logical skills.
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications using Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL Server, and related technologies.
- Experience in writing Unit test cases
- Good understanding of software development principles, including object-oriented programming, Design Patterns, and SOLID principles.
- Working knowledge of VCNs e.g., GIT, SVN etc
- Experience with AWS services, such as EC2, S3, and RDS
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Exposure to Docker, and Linux is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have the desire to progress by learning, executing, and experimenting.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that adheres to industry best practices and coding standards.
- Develop and maintain unit and unit integration tests that are part of an automated Continuous Integration pipeline.
- Work closely with other teams (e.g., QA, Product) to release high-quality software.
- Participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve process and product quality in pursuit of excellence.
- Collaborate with on-and-off site teams.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise during development, testing, and production.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends in software development