About the job
Jensen Hughes have a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented Security Professional to join our market leading team in the Middle East. This role can be based in the UAE, Qatar or KSA with remote and hybrid options available.
As a Senior Security Engineer with Jensen Hughes, you will be responsible for providing expert-level security consulting services to our clients across the Middle East region. You will leverage your knowledge of security risk assessments, security master planning, security strategies, design and proposal writing to develop and implement comprehensive security solutions that meet the unique needs of each client.
Our UAE team has licensed fire protection engineers and consultants who are uniquely qualified in various occupancies and have a diverse range of background experience in mechanical; chemical; civil; industrial; architectural engineering, emergency first response, firefighting, and fire investigation. Our strength lies in the linkage of data and expertise across the life cycle, from failure analysis to modelling, enabling us to bring forward innovative and code compliant solutions that preserve architectural and design vision as well as define the critical variables for risk analysis. We offer comprehensive services, including code consulting, performance-based design, fire risk management, commissioning, failure analysis and testing + evaluation.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct security risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and threat assessments to identify potential security threats and vulnerabilities for our clients.
- Develop security master plans, including security policies and procedures, that outline the security goals, objectives, and initiatives for our clients, and work with them to ensure alignment with overall business strategy.
- Create comprehensive security strategies that address all aspects of an organisation’s security needs including planning and design, technology and operational security.
- Develop security master plans that outline the security goals, objectives, and initiatives for our clients, and work with them to ensure alignment with overall business strategy and project goals.
- Design and specify customized security solutions that address specific security risks and vulnerabilities, including for example security management systems, access control, intrusion detection, surveillance, intercommunications and physical hardening (e.g. hostile vehicle mitigation measures, blast and ballistic treatments) in compliance with local security standards and those of our clients.
- Write detailed proposals that outline the scope of work, timelines, budgets, and expected outcomes, and present them to our clients.
- Work with other project disciplines to ensure security solutions are properly integrated.
- Lead security-related projects for our clients, including project planning, execution, and monitoring.
- Communicate with clients, including C-level executives, to build strong relationships and provide exceptional customer service.
Here’s what you’ll need:
To set you up for success in this role from day one (at a minimum) the following qualifications/experience are required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in security risk assessments, security master planning, security strategies, design and proposal writing.
- In-depth knowledge of security technologies, such as intrusion detection and prevention systems, access control systems, surveillance, intercommunications and hostile vehicle mitigation measures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear and concise proposals and communicate complex security concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time and on budget.
Why you should join Jensen Hughes:
- You will work with market-leading clients
- You’ll have support from the leadership team
- You’ll be given flexibility to work where and when you want
- You will have the backing of a leading international firm
- Career advancement with an established framework is in place clearly defining expectations and outlining opportunities for promotion
Our Culture & Benefits
People are Jensen Hughes greatest asset, and we offer a competitive package to retain and attract the best talent. The benefits within the Europe include:
- Free medical cover
- Reimbursement towards relevant professional development and memberships.
- We also give back to our communities through a giving programme which incorporates business funding for employee chosen charities
- We express appreciation for a job well done openly and often at Jensen Hughes — through kind words or one of our formal programmes such as our Annual Excellence Awards or peer-to-peer awards — and celebrate our team efforts.
These benefits represent a solid investment in Jensen Hughes and its employees. We will frequently review the benefits programme and consider modifications as appropriate based on statutory
requirements, the needs and preferences of our people, market trends, and the Company’s aims and overall performance.
Work-life balance and flexibility is a key focus area for us. We’re happy to discuss hybrid, part-time and flexible working hours, patterns, and locations to suit both you and our business.
We lead with our Purpose + Principles and value our people. We believe that creating and sustaining a culture of trust, integrity and professional growth fundamentally includes a sustained and unwavering commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. With offices around the globe, our workforce is made up of professionals from many different backgrounds. We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental health, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave. Our differences and uniqueness are celebrated and reflected in our wide range of Global Employee Networks