About the job
“Jwava” is a cloud-based POS, point of sale, startup; developing Software as a Service (SAAS) based ERP for retail businesses, restaurants, and quick-serve businesses. Our main office is located in Seattle, with an office in Riyadh. Recently, Jwava succeeded in closing its second funding round.
We are looking for senior NextJS developer who is proficient with nextJS, React.js and TypeScript. The primary focus of the selected candidate would be on developing user interface components implementing and executing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). Also ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to manage. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using Next.js with TypeScript
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a Next.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- +5 years of proven working experience as NextJs Developer.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript
- Strong proficiency with Next.js is a must.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript.
- Familiarity with testing tools like “Jest, react-testing-library”
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Github.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Per our Policy, If you were to be offered the job, the following will be required:
- Two industry references for your background verification either HR or ex-managers with their official contact information.
- Your latest three monthly payslips from your most recent employer.
- An official relieving letter from your most recent employer upon joining us.
- Technical Assessment Test during an interview.
Salary + Equity
Paid Time Off