About the job
As a Senior/Lead Data Scientist at EPAM, you will lead a team and play a key role in designing, developing, and implementing machine learning models and data analysis techniques to support project needs. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will understand their requirements and devise solutions to address them effectively. Your expertise in data modeling, evaluation processes, and strong communication skills will be essential in conveying results and insights to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
If this sound like something you’d be interested in, we’re looking for team members to contribute to an ambitious project set to revolutionize financial decision-making, focusing on developing an advanced application that integrates tax models, data ingestion techniques, and decision-making factors. Apply today and engineer the future with EPAM!
- Lead a team to design, develop, and implement machine learning models and data analysis techniques to support project needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their needs and devise possible solutions
- Implement data modeling and evaluation processes
- Communicate results and insights to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Stay current with latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role, preferably in the financial sector
- Strong knowledge of machine learning models, data mining, and data analysis techniques
- Familiarity with tax models and financial calculations
- Proficient in Python and data science libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, and Scikit-learn
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM’s global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential
Posted on Jun 29, 2023.