About the job
Job Reference #274631BR
Job TypeFull Time
Are you passionate about integration projects with different technologies to reach the next level? Fresh ideas to solve complex challenges is spice in your soup? Will come up with ideas to challenge the status quo? Do you have the drive to innovate? We are looking for someone like that to:
- work on a Java /Spring Boot /Spring /REST API /Docker technology stack /BPMN /Swagger
- perform full development life cycle support including: coding standards, code review, build, test, deploy, and maintenance for Java based applications
- experience with Splunk/AppMetrics/AppDynamics/SOAP /Postgres /Kubernetes is a plus
- take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
- embrace the complex derivatives on the platform and enjoy the challenge of simplifying and rationalizing
The CDIO Technology represents the new way of working at UBS with the aim to quickly develop innovative solutions and to digitize key client journeys end to endYou’ll be working in a dynamic Scrum team in the Crew Client Products within the Be a Client Stream based in Doha, Qatar . We build digital solutions for existing and prospective clients and have a proven track record of being first to market and ahead of the competition by evolving our solutions accessed by thousands of users every day. We strive to continuously improve ourselves therefore while you are working on creating the world’s best banking platform you get the chance to join brown bag lunches, sessions on innovation topics, networking events and much more.
- 8+ years of experience in software development (analysis, development, testing, documentation)
- strong practical experience in full stack web and software development
- hands-on experience in best practices in testing and developing of good/clean code as well as being comfortable with IDE IntelliJ for code development and debugging
- hands-on experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration and Test or Behavior driven development
- adaptable to a business environment with fast changing requirements and priorities
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
- expertise with BPM engine (e.g. Flowable, Activity, Camunda) is a strong plus
- experience with JIRA, Confluence is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.