HungerStation | هنقرستيشن
About the job
HungerStation.com is the leading online food ordering platform connecting thousands of restaurants with their customers across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & Bahrain.
Through its state-of-the-art tech and advanced logistics HungerStation has partnered with more than 43k + restaurants: enabling our customers with a greater choice and supporting the food delivery ecosystem. As well as fast food delivery, you can also order Groceries, Pharmacies, Flowers, Electronics and more creating a seamless experience of convenience for our customers.
We’re all about bringing on the smartest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment; and hire those who can thrive in an e-commerce culture.
In Growth domain you can focus on building experience for our customer that helps HungerStation increase engagement and loyalty of the customers, provide new verticals offering to customers and help us create new revenue generation opportunities.
We are looking for a highly talented Senior IOS Engineer to join our team in Dubai. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! An ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor as well as a strong team player.
- Keep abreast of the latest software development methodologies in order to be able to provide best-in-class software solutions
- Analyze product requirements in order to understand engineering requirements, evaluate the technical feasibility, estimate efforts and provide the required solutions in collaboration with the Product Team
- Assist in building development components and managing the programming of the different solution components in order to transform the requirements into actual working software accurately
- Document all coding steps in order to ensure comprehensibility and to facilitate future modifications and maintenance
- Responsible for writing unit, integration, and UI / Snapshot testing.
- Investigate and resolve issues and bugs through patches and other means
- Collaborate with other colleagues in order to assist each other in code reviews and deliver code review reports accordingly
- Perform functional and module testing in order to ensure the functionality of delivered solutions
- Monitor evaluate and report on product development and recommend improvements where necessary
- Assist in user trials and acceptance testing
- 5+ years of experience in developing software, with knowledge of design patterns and algorithms.
- You are open-minded about technologies, but particularly proficient in Swift.
- Hands-on experience writing high-quality, testable code, also experience with modern mobile architectures.
- In-depth knowledge of the iOS dynamic and static frameworks, as well as the iOS Test Automation frameworks (e.g. XCUI, EarlGrey).
- Engineering excellence – a proven track record of substantially impacting the development of complex non-trivial systems.
- Execution – “getting things done” mentality. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, with high prioritization skills and experience with versioning tools.
- A passion for elegant designs and experience with Android or Flutter is a strong plus
- You are experienced with SQL, JSON, and versioning tools (preferably Git) and have practical knowledge of REST-APIs
- Ability to understand and work with ObjC code
- Knowledge about architectures like MVC, MVVM, VIPER, what are advantages/disadvantages of use cases
- Culture of writing Unit Tests
- Ability to write new modules using maintainable architectures
- Experience with Firebase, GoogleMaps, and Fastlane is a big plus
- Experience with payment providers(ApplePay, Checkout.com) is also a plus
- Understanding of Modular App Architecture
- Experience with creating beautiful UI from code
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Great understanding of App Store Review Guidelines and Human Interface Guidelines
What We Offer
- We offer visa & relocation support globally to our permanent employees.
- Exchange ideas and meet 2000+ colleagues from different teams within Delivery Hero in our active guilds and through our global tech & product community.
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external training.
- Access our e-learning platform MyAcademy and participate in our various inhouse training, including German learning options.
- And much more…