About the job
We’re an innovative business technology services company in Qatar. Our specialists tailor design solutions to our customers’ needs. We understand that each customers deserves, which is tailored to their specific need. We have been serving Qatar market being a Technology solutions provider for many years delighting our customers with professional service delivery.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior ICT Presales Engineer (Technology Architect – ICT Infrastructure Solutions):
- Accountable for advising and coordinating with the Sales team & ICT Project Delivery Team on all technical enquiries, issues and services related but not limited to account penetration strategies, pre-sales implementations, solution design and training.
- S/He is a technical expert building strong relationships with the vendors, partners and distributors and driving the business through multiple technical initiatives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a subject matter expert in technical/solutions design of the assigned products/services portfolio.
- S/He will be responsible for the operations of LAN/WAN, Secure and Highly available Microsoft Computing Platforms, VMware Virtualization, Data backup, Servers, Storages, and networks.
- You will assist in the design and operation of secure services in collaboration with Architecture and Engineering principles. With a focus on operational stability, robustness, resilience, availability, and quality solutions, you will be managing support of the existing landscape.
- You will take care of maintenance, timely identification issues and troubleshooting.
- You plan, coordinate, and implement the various measures and contribute by actively brainstorming, looking critically, and producing suggestions for improvements to enhance the quality of our Modern IT workspace and hybrid operating environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyzing and developing key components using methodological prescribed techniques.
- Carrying out Extensive pre-sales consulting, systems design and developing technical/financial justification.
- Researching and evaluating new technologies and providing technical documentation to support recommendations.
- Carrying out discussions with the clients and service providers to identify and analyze when they have faced any issues with their network infrastructure.
- Continually looking for new clients, to full fill their upcoming requirements (LAN/WAN, Virtualization, Data Backup, Storage, Wireless and VOIP Solutions) and doing ground level support to the end customers to make technical specifications to match with their objectives.
- Accountability to discover new technologies with the existing solutions and trace new product vendors separately from the current vendors (According to the customer request to provide cost effective and reliable solutions).
- Enterprise scale ICT solutions planning, designing and Implementation related to CISCO, Aruba, Huawei, VMware/ Hyper V, Veeam, Microsoft Azure Networking, HPE, Dell and ManageEngine products.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 Years of Experience in ICT solutions planning, designing and Implementation.
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) and CCIE will be an added advantage.
- VMware Certified Professional VCP Certified Engineer.
- Microsoft Azure Certified engineer.
- Ability to understand complex systems, possess good IT skills, and complete technical report documentation.
- Able to foster good relations with colleagues and be a good team player.
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure at odd hours.
- Fluent English Speaker.
- At least 5 years of experience in Qatar in a similar position, paramount in the development of strategic relationships with ICT Distributors, Vendors & Partners
Our passion for providing a first-class result-driven environment for our employees to provide the first-class experience for our customers and other stakeholders. We believe that great commitment, attention details and caring make us different from others.
Posted on Oct 22, 2023.