About the job
Provide support and coordinate key HR projects, initiatives and activities that impact the whole Company including employee performance management, employee engagement survey, HR satisfaction survey, competency model etc. Assure smooth implementation and communication of the projects.
- Develop, update and implement the employee performance management policy, standards, procedures and controls through benchmarking to support the alignment of performance management with the business’ objectives.
- Ensure timely implementation of the performance appraisal cycle: performance agreement, mid-year review and final review to facilitate employees’ performance management.
- Act as a subject matter expert on employee performance management by keeping abreast of developments in the market and ensure employees are provided with the best possible advice on these issues.
- Provide support to all employees by answering their queries and solving their problems to ensure their satisfaction about services provided.
- Provide Management with required periodic reports about the performance appraisal process through monitoring the progress to ensure the Management is well informed.
- Develop guidelines on the job documentations according to the best practice to ensure a consistent approach in coming up with the job description.
- Support departments in analyzing new jobs for new roles by providing necessary tools and advice for credible job descriptions.
- Coordinate the job-man-match process by liaising with respective departments and employees in order to identify the best fit for the positions in the Company.
- Conduct the job-man-match process by preparing forms, conducting profile match and collecting information and documents.
- Coordinate with external consultant to design, prepare and conduct the employee engagement survey cycle in ORYX GTL.
- Provide consultant with all information required for the survey and actively participate in all stages of the cycle.
- Conduct benchmark with peer organization in relation to HR projects/processes to ensure that all projects/initiatives are up to date.
- Provide support and information required to the Head of Section to assist HR Strategy with development of HR projects/ initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or any other field of study.
Certification in HR is an advantage (CIPD, SHRM/HRCI)
5-7 Years of experience in Human Resources with (2) years in performance management.
2 Years of experience in Oil and Gas Sector is an advantage.
Posted on Aug 2, 2023.