About the job
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Full Stack Low-Level System Developer to join our team.
As a Full Stack Low-Level System Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining low-level system components and network programs. You will work on creating robust system orchestrators, network packet creation and real-time modification, and basic machine learning models.
- 6-7 years of experience with C++
- 1-2 years of experience with Rust
- Experience with both Windows and *Nix operating systems
- Proficiency in network program development
- Experience with network packet creation and real-time modification
- Basic understanding of machine learning models
- Experience in creating robust system orchestrators.
- Develop and maintain low-level system components and network programs
- Work on creating robust system orchestrators
- Develop network packet creation and real-time modification
- Develop basic machine learning models
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products
If you are passionate about low-level system development and have the necessary skills and experience, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and a dynamic work environment that fosters creativity and innovation.