About the job
The Senior Frontend Developer will join our international team at our headquarters in Dubai. He/she will be working with a diverse and multinational team to help with the company’s projects and development efforts.
- Implement new user-facing features in our products.
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging and documenting new user-facing features in our products.
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use web-based applications which include website for both desktop, mobile browsers, and hybrid in-app pages.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Implement scalable, highly available, efficient, and robust end to end solutions.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle covering backend and frontend focusing on coding, debugging, and testing.
- Stick and establish standard of SDLC to build world class frontend infrastructure.
- Extensive experience in React & Next.
- Experience in AJAX, Bootstrap, Web pack, npm.
- Experience in CMS development, such as Drupal.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-compilers like Sass and LESS.
- Knowledge of version control tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar.
- Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI.
- Experience with modern front-end technologies (styled system, webpack, etc.).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Good cross team communication skills.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment.
- Distributed/remote/global team working experience.
- Your active GitHub/NPM portfolio.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server-side techniques.
- Familiar with Server-Side Rendering.
- Familiar with the source code of one or two famous front-end libraries.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.