About the job
- Overlook the operations perspective of the varying smart city implementations within Lusail City.
What You Will Be Doing
- Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders which are part of the smart city solution
- Evaluate the smart city ideas, innovations and acquire necessary approvals for security posture of the OT environment for assets operated by LCO
- Ensure the necessary SLA’s are recorded and followed for all implementations as part of smart city solution for security aspects
- Support team in achieving compliance to operation departments applicable cyber security domains
- Review Operation departments service agreements from security perspective ensuring the P&P cover security aspects
- Review system architecture and ensure compliance of security aspects with local authorities
- Carry out internal cyber security audit
- Support with VAPT exercise
- Support with incident management and response
- Coordinate with SOC team
- Support in day-to-day activities as assigned by line manager
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
What Required Skills You Will Bring
- Bachelor of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer/ Instrumentation Engineer
- Cyber Security certification
- 7+ years’ of experience in supporting implementation of smart cities
- Clear understanding of OT technologies for OT environment
- Stakeholder management
What Desired Skills You Will Bring
- Experience in all kinds of high valued projects.
- Ability to liaise, influence, challenge and interact effectively with other Senior executives.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with a variety of stakeholders including individual and corporate/institutional investors / funds, consumer financiers,3rd party vendors
- Excellent organization skills and able to manage a board portfolio of activities.
- Experience in Qatar or GCC will be preferred
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications suite.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high level of accuracy.
Minimum Clearance Required To StartNot Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
Posted on Sep 11, 2023.