About the job
- Overlook the operation teams perspective of the varying smart city solutions that can be deployed within Lusail City.
- Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders part of the smart city solution.
- Evaluate the smart city ideas, innovations and acquire necessary approvals for solutions to meet the required output.
- Ensure the necessary SLA’s are recorded and followed for all activities as part of smart city solution.
- Support team in identifying project value engineering aspects and amend design accordingly.
- Review service agreements and optimizing solutions.
- Support solution architect to define critical outputs of smart city solutions.
- Support in day-to-day activities as assigned by line manager
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
What Required Skills You Will Bring
- Bachelor of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer/ Instrumentation Engineer
- 7+ years’ of experience in supporting implementation of smart cities
- Clear understanding of OT technologies for OT environment
- Stakeholder management
What Desired Skills You Will Bring
- Experience in all kinds of high valued projects.
- Ability to liaise, influence, challenge and interact effectively with other Senior executives.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with a variety of stakeholders including individual and corporate/institutional investors / funds, consumer financiers,3rd party vendors
- Excellent organization skills and able to manage a board portfolio of activities.
- Experience in Qatar or GCC will be preferred
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications suite.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high level of accuracy.
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Posted on Sep 11, 2023.