About the job
At Injazat, we understand the importance of #innovation, #entrepreneurship, and #partnership. We have a unique team of experts orchestrating an ecosystem of embedded tech partners, knowledge networks and #startup – to deliver new, large-scale digital platforms “born in the UAE”.
We look for Full-Stack Software engineers with strong experience in integration, to join Injazat in Abu Dhabi. Expect an established, mature agile process and the use of latest technologies.
Design, development and delivery covering the full product lifecycle, using (most of) the following tech stacks:
- Backend / APIs – Java, Spring Boot, JUnit, Hibernate, Flyway, RHEL, Linux, MongoDB, Postgres, MSSQL, Kafka, Git, Maven, Gradle, Kubernetes, High Availability Systems. Familiar with: SRE, APM, web technologies
- DevOps / Site Reliability – Kubernetes, CI/CD, RHEL, Unix, IaC, Terraform, Prometheus, Elastic, High Availability Architecture, Disaster Recovery, Logging infrastructure, Application Load Balancing, CDN
- Experience in cloud configuration and implementation (G42 cloud preferred)
- Experience with interoperability data formats including HL7 2.x, FHIR, XML, and JSON.
- Experience in integration engines like Rhapsody and Mirth Connect.
- Have good knowledge in HealthCare Domain.
- Seeing through a product from conception to finished product
- Designing and implementing microservices
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working directly with the full team and users/stakeholders
- Designing and developing APIs
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization
Passionate about great-working, scalable and performant web and mobile products, developed with clean code, automation and latest technology.
- 7+ years with the tech stack specified
- 5+ years in developing APIs
- 2+ years with cloud technologies