Emdad Al Khebrat
About the job
Full stack (.NET & Angular) Developer
- Preparation of development estimates and technical design documents.
- Development using code first approach.
- Design framework and components using .NET Core and Angular.
- Responsible for front-end design using Angular 2.
- Solid knowledge of ASP.MVC, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures.
- Solid front-end development skills and experience, including Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong Web UI Application development experience.
- Agile development team experience.
- Advanced Microsoft developer certifications.
- Demonstrated experience using Angular or React or similar frameworks.
- Experience working in Continuous Integration / Continuous Build Environments.
- Experience with distributed applications and building/operating highly available systems.
- Experience creating and managing REST APIs.
- Experience using TFS, VSTS, Git and Visual Studio.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Ability to write code using Typescript, Good knowledge of Angular Components, Directives, Services and Routing etc.
- Ability to automate unit test cases.
- Kentico CMS is a plus.
- Familiar with mobile applications.
- Distributed/remote/global team working experience.
- Active GitHub portfolio.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server-side techniques.
- Familiar with the source code of one or two famous front-end libraries.