🚀 The Story so far: Who we are
Huspy is a proptech startup solving two of the biggest challenges in the home buying journey: home financing and home search. As we shape the future of home buying, we are helping customers secure mortgages and find the home they want quicker, at a more affordable rate, and on a single platform.
We are currently operational in Dubai and Madrid, and we believe the ecosystem we are creating raises the bar for the whole industry and fuels our mission of creating a category-defining experience.
Since our launch in August 2020, we have managed to secure funding from top investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Fifth Wall, Breyer Capital, and we recently raised $37 million in one of the largest Series A rounds in the history of MENA.
We’re building something awesome from the ground up, and looking for people with grit, resilience, and good hearts who are excited by the opportunity to make a big impact on a process that’s in need of serious disruption. Just imagine what you can create here – for the industry, for Huspy, and for yourself.
💻 The Main Event: What you'll do
We are looking for a Senior DevOps/SRE engineer to maintain, improve and scale both our production and testing/staging systems. The role involves both SysOps and DevOps. The ideal candidate is very practical and knows how to build systems that solve business & engineering needs while keeping complexity to a minimum. We are not a place that wants to try out every new technology because it’s cool. Practical needs, arguments and experience (both of your own, and those of the rest of the SysOps team) drive our decisions.
You will report to the DevOps/SRE head and work with them in making decisions for how to best implement the systems infrastructure.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Dev/QA/Staging/Production
- Automate operational processes and provisioning
- Monitor and improve system performance
- Implement continuous delivery and promotions
- Enhance logging, error reporting, and tracking
- Anticipate and prevent issues through proactive monitoring
- Cultivate best practices within the team
- Implement backup solutions
- Document system roles and attributes
🌟 The Perfect Match: What you bring
- Strong Linux and UNIX knowledge
- Virtualization and container orchestration skills
- Proficiency in Python, Ruby, or Java
- Familiarity with Internet and web protocols
- Experience with technologies like Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Jenkins, Ansible, and more
- Quick learner with a clear understanding of modern technologies and protocols.
💫 The Perks: Why you’ll love working here
- Picture perfect workplace: A modern and spacious office in the heart of downtown Dubai, with magnificent views of the Burj Khalifa right from your desk. Lots of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets within a 5 min walk!
- “The Garden”: Our collaborative space is perfect for fostering an engaging atmosphere. Have a look at one of the recent events we held in conjunction with International Women’s Day
- "AMA" Fortnightly Fridays: To keep the inspiration flowing, we bring the fun with "Ask Me Anything" sessions featuring one of our executives. Dive into lively conversations, gain valuable insights and connect with our leaders.
- Book Lovers Corner: Discover the reading corner where a variety of books and resources awaits to pique your interest and elevate your learning experience.
- Eats & Treats: Start your week right with our delicious Monday breakfast! Throughout the week, enjoy our in-house barista's expertly crafted coffee, alongside a supply of fresh fruits to keep your energy up.
- Not in Dubai yet? We’ve got you covered! Start your new chapter effortlessly with our comprehensive relocation package.