About the job
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
7+ years of experiences
· Design and implement highly available Business Intelligence solutions, Big Data and Integration systems Using technologies like: SSIS (Microsoft Integration Services), SSRS (Microsoft Reporting Services)
· Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions.
· Create and deploying reports.
· Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
· Modify databases and products according to client needs.
· Create functional requirements.
· Create reports on databases.
· Design and develop database architectures
· Use and implement Data Warehouse tools and concepts.
· Create development standards, that comply with enterprise architecture guidelines
· Extract data from multiple structured and unstructured data sources
· Develop robust and presentable big data visualization.
Data Engineer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Experience with Cloudera, CDC , SingleStore, KAFKA
· Experience with ETL tools such as DTS, SSIS (SSIS Preferred) and SSAS.
· Experience in using data visualization tools (Power-BI, Tableau, AWS Quick Sight, etc.)
· Experience with SQL Server, e.g., T-SQL stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, indexes, query tuning, and SSIS required adding to the Ability to write, analyze, and debug SQL queries.
· Experience in database development, SQL, Transactional SQL, Stored Procedures, and RDBMS required.
· Experience with SQL Server.
Posted on Sep 11, 2023.