About the job
Data Administration and engineering administration with cloud capabilities
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / SUBSTANTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage SQL database objects
- Design and Implement data warehouse solution
- Hands-on experience in ETL tools and products
- Experience in Cloud Solutions (both AWS & Azure).
- Hands-on participation in database tasks such as coding, peer reviews, and building automation tests.
- Helping others to reach an agreement on solutions for complex challenges
- Working closely with the development manager to align the development process internally.
- Manage database permission for entire organization access
- An innovative mindset that embraces change.
- You will be responsible for deploying database scrips, and objects in multiple flyadeal stages and running predictive analytics at scale.
- Help and guide the Data Engineering team to produce high-quality code that allows us to put solutions into production
- Deep technical knowledge in engineering and agile practices with a passion for learning new or emerging technologies
- Master Data Management:
- experience in data engineering with an emphasis on data analytics and reporting.
- Understanding of core business intelligence (BI)/data warehousing technology: RDBMS, Web, Client/ Server, and OLAP Skills
- Non-Relational Database experience (Document DB, Graph DB, etc.)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with different business functions and decision-makers.
- Investigate and propose implementing initiatives that result in positive financial and operational impact for flyadeal and mitigate financial and operational risks.
- A leader who appreciates the importance of unlocking customer value at the earliest opportunity.
- Help us to shape the next generation of our products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering or Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Database Administration
- Cloud database architecture
- Cloud Solution Architecture
- Database administration certifications
- Programming language
- Cloud Architecture associate
- AWS and Azure Platform Certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of Data Engineering Experience.
- Expertise in Database Management with popular database
- Power BI
- Data Management
- Communication Platforms
- Data Analytics & Architecture
- Cloud Architecture