About the job
Let your career take off with the world’s leading airline, Etihad Airways. Work in the forefront of the aviation industry, with the airline that has reimagined the flying experience through its pioneering products and services.
In this role, you will support the Global Sales team to connect and correlate data points from the different systems to draw strategic insights. An action-oriented analyst who uses critical thinking
and advanced analytical techniques to support the development of optimum Sales strategies. Actively work with sales team and support teams on development and maintenance of reports, dashboards and sales forecasting models. Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis, while using new approaches of data analytics.
• Support the development & execution of core sales data/reports/dashboards
• Execute quantitative analyses of data and trends to proactively deliver insights, define goals, and drive program improvements.
• Execute solutions to business problems using data analysis, data mining, optimization tools, statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
• Create and ideate bespoke solutions and dashboards to empower operational and exploratory analysis.
• Development of new data models and management of Reference data.
• Management of sales data system inputs and data quality
• Summarize / visualize results and highlight insights & opportunities for sales teams
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics or Business Administration
• 3+ years working experience in a complex numerate and analytical environment, experience within airline industry preferred
• Demonstrated experience in manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns and relationships.
• 2+ years of experience using database querying tools and ability to write complex queries using Azure, SQL and/or Microsoft SQL
• 2+ years of experience in any of visualization tool (Pow er BI, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
• Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office and minimum 2+ years of hands on experience of scripting tools like R, Python
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills with solid experience in business analysis, and at least 2 of; segmentation, regression analysis, clustering, forecasting, web analytics
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board. Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation. To learn more, visit etihad.com