Emdad Al Khebrat
About the job
Emdad Al Khebrat, is the pioneer of business and human capital solutions, with exceptional services to elevate the growth and productivity of individuals and organizations.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is going through a great and unprecedented global movement in various economic, cultural, technical and living sectors in order to achieve its ambitious vision «Saudi Vision 2030», which has resulted in the generation of many jobs for several fields and specializations.
Since the launch of “Emdad Al Khebrat” in 2014, our main goal has been to support our partners and customers in the public and private sectors by providing quality services and integrated solutions and developing them continuously to keep pace with the best local and international standards and practices in our fields of business to contribute directly to the improvement and development of outputs that exceed expectations, and for our belief The full importance of human capital as the cornerstone of success and the main driver of achievement.
Our ambitions in “Experience Supply” are limitless, and we are always working to innovate and develop solutions and services that meet the needs of various sectors, so that the company is a tributary and supportive of the development and facilitation of the work of our partners and customers.
Our client form the semi-government sector is looking for a: “Sr. Application Security Engineer”
to join their organization based in Jeddah/Makkah.
- Design, Implement and operate specialized cybersecurity application systems and controls as Firewalls, WAF and Container protections
- Solid Knowledge of Web and API OWASP attacks and mitigations.
- Hands-on experience in Web and Application Firewalls like, F5 ASM, F5 LTM, F5 ASM, FortiWeb.
- Certificate as F5 Solution Expert (F5-401), F5 ASM (F5-303)or similar are desired and an added advantage.
- 8+ Years of experience in Cybersecurity with a progressive increase in responsibilities and complexity of the role.
- Candidate should be based in Jeddah/Makkah or willing to relocate to Jeddah/Makkah.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- English/Arabic Speaker
- Transferable Iqama (if Applicable)