About the job
ZZZTango is a successful, market leader, a live-streaming Platform with 450+ Million registered users, in an industry projected to reach $240 BILLION in the next couple of years.The B2C platform, based on the best-quality global video technology, allows millions of talented people around the world to create their own live content, engage with their fans and monetize their talents.
Tango live stream was founded in 2018 and is powered by 350+ global employees operating in a culture of growth, learning, and success!The Tango team is a vigorous cocktail of hard workers, creative brains, energizers, geeks, overachievers, athletes, and more. We push the limits to bring our app from “one of the top” to “the leader”.The best way to describe Tango’s work style is not to use the word “impossible”. And we believe that success is a thorny path that runs on sleepless nights, corporate parties, tough releases, and of course our users’ smiles (and as we are a LIVE app, we truly get to see our users all around the world smiling right in front of us in real-time!).We are looking for a talented and brilliant Hindi-speaking Senior Android Developer to join our amazing team in Dubai (UAE).
Do you want to join the party?Responsibilities
- Improvement and support of a mobile application for Android in Java / Kotlin
- Implementation of new functions
- Quality control of implementation and code quality
- Native Hindi and Fluent English- MUST!
- 3+ years of commercial Android development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns
- Implement custom UI elements
- Be able to typeset Android interfaces and create interface animations
- Ability to use code profiling tools, find and fix bottlenecks
- Ability and desire to work independently
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Experience with Dagger2
- Knowledge of the basics of reactive approach and functional programming
What We Offer
- Each employee is a partner of the Company since everyone has stock options
- Competitive salary
- Official employment in Dubai (work visa for employees)
- Lunch compensation and unlimited coffee/tea
- Medical insurance (100% for employees and 75% for family members)
- Comfortable co-working space in Dubai center with all goods to make your working day productive
- Opportunities for professional growth and skills improvement
- Corporate events
- An atmosphere of challenges, creativity, and team play
If this sounds like you, send your resume to tango.76.A3B@comeetapply.com and help empower live entertainers and creators to build independent businesses around their live talents.