About the job
Job Reference #280307BR
Job TypeFull Time
Would you like to become a Scrum Master in our Crew? Do you want to play a vital role in supporting a Scrum Team and the Product Owner to deliver excellent and state of the art outcomes?
We’re looking for a CDR-ICP-Engineering Scrum Master to:
- act as Scrum Master to facilitate scrum events like stand-ups, backlog refinement session, iteration reviews and iteration plannings
- remove impediments, manage escalations and provide full transparency on the team performance and backlog situation
- support the team to constantly improve and deliver committed outcomes
- ensure high standards of all best practices in agile working
- closely collaborate with the Product Owner to define and agree iteration and quarterly goals reconciled and committed by the team
- work with Crew Leads and Agile Coaches to understand and resolve challenges, opportunities and areas of collaboration
- support the broader strategy and goals of the organization
- promote high quality in the deliveries and adherence to all standards and best practices in engineering
You will be working in the Information Capturing & Processing Crew, which is part of the foundation stream of Client Document and Records Management. You will work for various initiatives within Information Capturing & Processing, supporting the delivery and improvement of the forms, capturing and related automation products. The Scrum Team members will enable the transition from our classic products to the new strategic and integrated suite of products. The Crew mission is to become the global differentiator for capturing and processing of (client) information by offering innovative information services for integration & automation. The members of the Scrum Team are working out of Switzerland, Philippines, Qatar, Poland and Singapore.
strong servant leader who can garner respect from individuals, puts their needs first, and with a strong attitude of transparency
- experience in leading scrum teams in an agile, diverse, multicultural, technical oriented and global work environment
- work experience in agile environments with strong understanding of agile delivery frameworks and required tools like Jira, Confluence and Gitlab
- strong problem-solving skills and “hands on” attitude
- self-organized and able to quickly learn new technologies and paradigms and sharing knowledge with others
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- background in project management and/or software engineering is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/career comeback.