Al Rawabi - الروابي
About the job
Al Rawabi Dairy Company is the largest local based dairy in the UAE, both in production capacity and herd size. The company focuses on innovation and introducing functional products to address burning health issues of the GCC region, particularly the overall presence of Vitamin D deficiency. The company today is awarded with ISO 9001, ISO 14003, ISO 22000, HACCP certifications and has received many local and international recognitions, such as Agra Me Award, Best Environmental Practices, as well as listed two time among top companies in the Arab World by Forbes Magazine.
This is a full time on-site role located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for a SAP PP/QM/PM Consultant. The SAP PP/QM/PM Consultant will be responsible for implementing and maintaining enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions and SAP modules in compliance with the company’s business needs. They will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements, configure, test and deploy SAP systems, support the development of custom reports, interfaces, enhancements and forms, and maintain a technical knowledge of product offering from both SAP and other relevant vendors.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- SAP PP certified candidates are highly desirable.
- At least 8 years of implementation and support in SAP PP/QM modules with strong knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0
- Should have successfully managed and delivered 3 end-to-end PP/QM projects single handed / independently and 2 to 3 rollouts.
- Expertise in Implementation, Support, and managing of at least 2 SAP PM projects will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in working independently on the above modules handling the complete lifecycle of the project including requirement gathering, BBP documentation, solution designing, unit testing, End-User training, UAT signoffs from business, Master data and cut-over balance uploads, and documentation including functional and help manuals.
- Domain experience of implementing PP & QM modules in Process Manufacturing and trading industries especially dealing in food including Dairy, Poultry, and Animal feed is mandatory.
- Knowledge of repetitive manufacturing is required.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of product costing related issues.
- Experience in customization and configuration of SAP modules, and strong knowledge of business processes in SAP PP/QM/PM
- Worked on batch specific unit of measures, batch traceability from production to distribution till sales, barcode generation and assignment.
- Experience in SAP implementation and enhancement projects, analytical and solving complex logic scenarios, and providing IT solutions and services
- Should’ve done enhancements in PP especially in production Output / GR and consumption screens.
- Experience in setting up of MRPs, planning strategies, etc.
- Coordination and translation of business requirements with technical ABAP consultant in getting integrations, enhancements, customizations, and reports development in ECC system is mandatory.
- Having experience in building integrations with 3rd party applications / hardware in production lines like SCADA, PLC, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment, and excellent communication skills with fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, self motivated, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Experience in working with international clients is a plus, and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Posted on Nov 11, 2023.