About the job
- Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
- Understanding XS Advanced and HDI to support HANA development in SQL
- Develop native applications on the SAP HANA XS Advanced
- Extensive experience in creating multi-target and client-server communication services based on Node.js and XSODATA
- Persistence via Core Data Services and Analytical Data Model via Calculation Views
- Thorough understanding of different types of Information views with common view design features
- Extensive knowledge in using nodes in calculations views (projections, joining, aggregations, ranking & star joins etc)
- Extensive knowledge in modeling functions, input variables/parameters, hierarchies and filtering
- Thorough understanding of securing in hana modeling (viz. roles, privileges, masking sensitive data, analytic privileges and anonymizing data)
- Linux OS configuration and use, including shell scripting.
- Well versed with Agile, DevOps and CI/CD principles (GitHub, Jenkins etc.), and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem
- Experience in designing, building, testing and implementing security systems – including identifying security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Responsible for adhering to established policies, following best practices, developing and possessing an in-depth understanding of exploits and vulnerabilities, resolving issues by taking the appropriate corrective action.
- Understand basics of Networking including DNS, Proxy, ACL, Policy and troubleshooting
- High level knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements of data including but not limited to encryption, anonymization, data integrity, policy control features in large scale infrastructures
- Understand data sensitivity in terms of logging, events and in memory data storage– such as no card numbers or personally identifiable data in logs.
- Implements wrapper solutions for new/existing components with no/minimal security controls to ensure compliance to bank standards.