About the job
Moyasar is looking for a Developer with a passion for programming who is able to write clean and maintainable code.
Also, participate at all stages of the development lifecycle and use best practices like test-driven development, CD/CI and refactoring. You will join a team of exceptional developers working to deliver world-class software in the financial sector and should be able to solve problems, work independently and commit to deadlines. You should be open to learn new technologies and techniques in order to apply them to new and existing projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Get involved in the development and maintenance of Moyasar’s financial systems.
· Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
· Write and maintain unit and integration tests.
· Refactor, improve and fix issues in existing code bases.
· Constantly look for new ways to improve Moyasar systems and services.
· BSc in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent.
· Hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails development.
· Highly collaborative.
· Experience in pair programming, code reviews and discussions about architecture or data models.
· Experience in object-oriented design and common design patterns.
· Experience with Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies, preferably PostgreSQL.
· Experience with web application scaling techniques and distributed caching.
· Comfortable setting up and working with Linux machines.
· Good understanding of the HTTP standard and RESTful API design patterns.
· Experience with Tailwind CSS is a plus.