Weill Cornell Medicine - Qatar
About the job
Working under the close supervision of the Principal Investigator (PI) or more senior staff on sponsored research projects performs various activities related to the execution of research focused on AI algorithm development for biomedical data analysis.
- Analyzes and interprets data from various sources.
- Forecasts trends using regression and other methods of statistical modelling.
- Conducts comprehensive analysis of diverse biomedical datasets.
- Collaborates with research scientists and domain experts to build algorithms for analyzing and visualizing data.
- Becomes familiar with AI algorithm development and validation and statistical analysis.
- Uses knowledge of scripting and programming languages to clean, process, and analyze large data sets.
- Assists in data preparation and results documentation.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related field with 0 – 2 years of experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Previous experience with AI and Machine Learning methods is preferred.
- Previous experience in research or biomedical data analysis is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of programming in Python, C++, or Java.
- Knowledge of emerging clinical research trends and biomedical research data management landscape.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of data collection, transforms and cleaning using Excel and other tools.
- Ability to communicate technical information concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to communicate in scientific written reports and presentations.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
· Work is approximately 100% computer-based.
Posted on Sep 3, 2023.