About the job
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a SuccessFactors Project Manager in IBM Consulting, you’ll serve as a leader in defining solutions for clients. You’ll be the advocate for the client while guiding the functional team to implementation.
SAP Project Manager serve as the conduit between businesses and technology. You will use your analytical and problem-solving skills, to craft adaptable, comprehensive suites appropriate for each client.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include
- Strategic Technical Solutions for Business Transformation: Working with a multi-disciplinary team to design business technology-driven solutions required to support business transformations and articulating proposed solutions in business terms demonstrating technical effectiveness.
- Project Management and Delivery Excellence: Managing or executing specific project deliverables and scope to ensure project schedules & timelines are respected.
- Architectural Guidance and Functional Specifications: Have architectural oversight to provide solutions, technical guidance and functional specifications based on business requirements.
- Continuous SAP Knowledge Expansion: You’ll be able to expand your SAP knowledge base (in cooperation with SAP trainings)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive SAP SuccessFactors experience of implementing across SuccessFactors modules (Recruiting, Succession, Career Development, Learning, Performance Management, Compensation, Employee Central, Employee central payroll and SAP ECC HCM)
- Solid experience and knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors configuration management, report development, support resources and roadmaps
- Demonstrable ability to use tools/ independent spreadsheets to help analyse earn vs burn rate/ earnings variances and other project financials.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management Processes, Agile Methodologies
- Certification in Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll are MUST
- Solid end to end SuccessFactors implementations
- First experience in end to end SuccessFactors implementations as a project manager.
- First experience in playing a SuccessFactors Solution Architect role and Integration Architect Role
- Deep knowledge of SuccessFactors module integrations
- Experience managing integration and solution architect teams
- Experience leading specific workstreams (Data Conversion, Testing and Functional/Technical Integrations)
- Knowledge of products that work with SuccessFactors such as Active directory, Time Tracking, ECP, SAC, WFP and C4C
- Fluent in English and Arabic (Arabic is preferred)
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Certification in multiple SuccessFactors modules
- Experience configuring replication to SAP S4hana HCM Payroll and ECP.
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, caste, genetics, pregnancy, disability, neurodivergence, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Posted on Nov 10, 2023.